The Institute for Interdisciplinary Studies has the in-house capacity to provide advice, development and implementation. The inspirational mutual interaction between these 3 core tasks constantly leads us to innovative, interdisciplinary education activities.
The Institute for Interdisciplinary Studies offers:
- Expertise – our project coordinators are experts in interdisciplinary education;
- Experience – our staff have years of experience in developing and implementing interdisciplinary education;
- Focus – our staff are dedicated and have an eye for content and procedure;
- Speed – when we work with lecturers, development proceeds much faster;
- Coherence – the institute’s projects and activities cover all aspects of innovation in education, from development to implementation and evaluation and how these aspects all fit together;
- Tailoring – the institutes prefers to work with clients, lecturers and students, and looks closely at the context within which an organisation operates. That context provides a steer in creating tailored solutions for projects.