When developing your idea, keep in mind the following requirements and guidelines.
- The course must be suited for second and third-year UvA Bachelor’s students.
- The course must be designed for a minimum of 20 participants
- Number of credits: 6 (ECTS)
- The course may be either in English or in Dutch
- The course must be interdisciplinary in nature
Your course will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Content: interdisciplinary, creative, socially relevant
- Lecturers: think about which lecturers you want to be involved in your course. Keep in mind that the course should be interdisciplinary in nature, which means the lecturers must have different academic backgrounds.
- Teaching methods: activating lectures / creative methods / Bildung
- Assessment format: learning objectives and the way these can be tested