The IIS Advisory Board is made up of the following members:
- Dr. Dirk Haen: Senior policy officer Ministry of Education, Culture and Science (OCW) (chairman)
- Prof. dr. George C. Molenkamp: Professor Emeritus and member of the Sustainability Advisory Board KPMG (vice-chairman)
- Drs. Josta de Hoog: Senior researcher at the Scientific Council for Government Policy (WRR)
- Dr. Caroline Nevejan: Chief Science Officer of the Municipality of Amsterdam and professor by special appointment Designing Urban Experience, University of Amsterdam
- Prof. dr. Vincent Icke: Extraordinary professor of cosmology at the University of Amsterdam and professor of theoretical astronomy at Leiden University
- Drs. Natalija Counet: Jobs of the Future Lead at Amsterdam Economic Board and Skills for the Future Expert at 361degreesLAB
- Dennis van Galen: Director of cultural centre CREA and the CREA café
- Dr. Sandra van der Hel: Former Future Planet Studies student, Phd. candidate Sustainable Development at Universiteit Utrecht (UU)
- Drs. Marwa Ahmed : Former Bèta-gamma student, Biomedical Sciences Msc.
Our annual reports are available in Dutch.